You certainly have already heard about the SHAREit app. Today, you can download SHAREit on many platforms such as Windows PC/phone, Android or even iOS device. And what is great with SHAREit is that you can download SHAREit app for free.
But, you must wonder : how to download SHAREit app on all these platforms ?
In this tutorial, we will provide you with guides and official links to download SHAREit app on these different platforms.
First of all, we will learn more about SHAREit App and how SHAREit works. Read on, and by the end of this article, you’ll be an expert on all things SHAREit.
What is SHAREit?
SHAREit is a file transferring tool that uses Wi-Fi Direct.The SHAREit app makes it easier for you to connect your device to pretty much everything else. Wi-Fi Direct doesn’t require a wireless access point to function. This is what makes SHAREit App for Android Phone and SHAREit App for iPhone so great.
With this innovative SHAREit app, you can see which devices are available and which you want to connect to. This is why SHAREit provides speedy file transfers – it’s way faster than Bluetooth. For this reason, SHAREit is one of the world’s fastest file transferring tool.
Furthermore, SHAREit app allows you to do away with all the unnecessary cables and is fast.
With SHAREit app, you’ll also have no restriction. You can send what you want, when you want. SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd have designed the SHAREit app so that even large files can be sent in seconds. Do you want to send large movie files? SHAREit App makes this straightforward.
Let's take a look now at the SHAREit app features.
Features Of SHAREit App
You now know what SHAREit is, but what makes it so great? Why do millions of users think SHAREit App is the best file transferring tool now available?
It’s because of the SHAREit app’s features. You will be able to download SHAREit after learning about these additional features.
- Firstly, SHAREit app uses Wi-Fi Direct. Wi-Fi Direct functions on an interoperable basis. This means the feature is available on SHAREit App iOS and SHAREit App for Android.
- Secondly, SHAREit App is a totally secure file transfer tool. Although SHAREit uses this technology the transfer is totally private. When you send a file, only you and the recipient will know the content. The SHAREit app uses Wi-Fi Protected Setup which keeps unauthorized connections at bay.
- Thirdly, we all want to copy data from our previous phone on our new one. So, download SHAREit because the SHAREit app transfers data to your new phone a piece of cake.
- Fourthly, Business people and students can really benefit from using SHAREit. Do you have to conduct a PowerPoint presentation? You don’t need to stress because you can control presentations from your phone.
- Fifthly, you can connect with friends by joining Portal. You’ll find it easier than ever to connect and share files.
- Sixthly, you can send different file types – including large files – with just one tap.
- Finally, you’ll discover it’s user-friendly simple interface. Even a novice will have no problems navigating around the app and sending files.
Alternatives Of SHAREit Application
SHAREit’s one of the best apps around due to its features. But there are other file transferring alternative apps available.
- Send Anywhere: Estmob Inc. developed this app to make peer-to-peer sending a straightforward process. The app’s developers certainly did that. The app is a cross-platform file transferring tool and uses p2p networking – a fast and secure way of sending files.
The app puts a great deal of emphasis on security and privacy. You’ll receive a one-time six-digit code when sending or receiving a file. When you and the recipient type this code in correctly, your devices will sync and you can send files.
- FilePizza: You don’t need to download an app when you want to transfer files using FilePizza. Alex Kern and Neeraj Baid developed this app and it certainly makes file sharing straightforward. This app is all about web-based file sharing. You’ll therefore need an internet connection to use FilePizza, unlike SHAREit.
When people want to send a file, the app creates a tempalink and distribute it to the receivers. You’ll be able to send the tempalink to multiple recipients – anyone you want to receive the file. The recipients type the link into FilePizza, they’ll receive and can then download the file.
- SuperBeam: SuperBeam is another app that uses Wi-Fi Direct, just like SHAREit. You can also pair your device with another and connect the two using QR Codes. The app makes use of code scanning for speedy and secure file transfers. You’ll find SuperBeam the ideal alternative to SHAREit App for Android – it only works on Android operating systems. Make sure to speed internet by setting your wifi router
If you want to discover 9 awesome methods to transfer data from android to iPhone, you should read this.
Download SHAREit For Android
Millions of people download SHAREit, because it’s convenient. Do you have an Android device? Then you’ll be able to choose from plenty of methods to download SHAREit for Android.
Some people prefer to download SHAREit APK file, where others prefer to download SHAREit from the official link. We’ll discuss SHAREit App APK download in a bit.SHAREit App is available to install from the Google Play Store.
For the time being, we’re going to touch upon how to download SHAREit app for Android from the official link.
Click here to know how to download SHAREit For Android.
Download SHAREit App For iPhone
Yes, you can download SHAREit for iPhone.
You don’t have to go through any dodgy methods or download SHAREit from a torrent site. You can download SHAREit for iPhone from an official link. The process is as easy as one, two, three.
Click here to know how to download SHAREit For iPhone.
SHAREit For PC Or Computer Download Guide
What if you have a Windows PC or want to download SHAREit on your laptop? Thankfully, SHAREit App for PC is available.
If you already love SHAREit on your smartphone, SHAREit for PC will be really ideal. Everything is basically the same. It just means you’ll be able to enjoy SHAREit on PC and a larger screen.
If you’re after SHAREit for PC, click here to download the SHAREit app for pc.
But if you don’t want to download SHAREit from the official link, you have other options.
Some people prefer to download SHAREit APK files. This is also a possibility.
SHAREit APK App Download
If you download SHAREit APK, you’ll have access to different versions of SHAREit. Google Store takes a while to update their available version of SHAREit. This is why some people prefer to go down the SHAREit APK root instead.
You’ll be able to get different versions of SHAREit by obtaining a SHAREit APK file. App developers update SHAREit APK files regularly. They’re perfect if you want updates quickly and the latest version of SHAREit.
Click here to download the SHAREit APK.
Finally, let's see how to use SHAREit app.
How To Use SHAREit App? The SHAREit Guide
Many people use SHAREit because it’s so easy to use. You don’t have to be an app genius or a tech wizard to start transferring files. The app’s sleek user interface and clutter-free design means it’s an app for everyone.
Here is a guide on how to use SHAREit App :
- Once you’ve installed SHAREit, complete the setup process. Choose a device name and default file location.
- Go to the home page. The SHAREit app’s home page just has 2 buttons: “Send” and “Receive.”
- If you want to send a file, click send and then select the file you want to send. Connect to the receiving device by clicking on the relevant icon. Tap the icon and start the transfer.
- If you receive a file, the premise is the same. You’ll receive a notification that someone else wants to connect with you. Tap the device’s icon to accept the transfer, accept and receive the files.
That’s all to it. SHAREit is easy to use and you can transfer files in seconds.
If you are looking for more review , do not hesitate to visit insetup.